- Home Country U.S.
- Airline Website United.com
- Loyalty Program MileagePlus
- Major Hubs Chicago-O’Hare, Newark, Washington-Dulles, Houston Intercontinental, Denver, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Tokyo-Narita, Guam
- Airline Alliance Star Alliance
- Points Are Worth ~1.4 cents per mile
- Signature Lounge United Club, GlobalFirst Lounge
- Earn Points/Miles
- Redeem Points/Miles
- Airline Review
- Airline Fees
- Award Chart Link
You have a few credit card options to help you earn United miles that can be redeemed for some amazing flights.
Probably the best way to collect United miles is to earn Chase Ultimate Rewards. With plenty of bonus categories across these cards, you can earn tons of points.
|Ink Business Preferred? Credit Card - This is our 瓜子的功效与作用#1 recommended business card瓜子的功效与作用 and right now comes with a 瓜子的功效与作用100,000 sign up bonus瓜子的功效与作用 after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening. 瓜子的功效与作用This bonus is worth $1,250瓜子的功效与作用 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards for travel purchases (flights, hotels etc). Pay your cell phone bill with this card to receive up to $600 in cell phone insurance coverage per year.|
|Ink Business Cash? Credit Card - earn 瓜子的功效与作用$500 bonus cash back瓜子的功效与作用 after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening. This no annual fee business card earns up to 瓜子的功效与作用5% cash back on a range of business expenses瓜子的功效与作用 such as office supply stores, internet, cable, and phone services.|
United?MileagePlus?is the second-oldest frequent flyer program in the world (only a week younger than American’s AAdvantage program!).
It is consistently voted the world’s Best Frequent Flyer Program by 瓜子的功效与作用Global Traveler Magazine’s U.S. readers. A key to the popularity of MileagePlus is the ability to redeem miles for awards on Star Alliance partner airlines.
Sign in on the homepage with your account number and password. United has removed the username and e-mail address sign-in method.
You’ll have to set additional security questions and remember the answers, such as your favorite pizza topping or winter sport.
United MileagePlus miles no longer expire.
- Complimentary?Economy Plus seats at check-in
- Complimentary?upgrades at day of departure?(subject to availability)
- Priority check-in, security, and boarding
- 1 free checked bag of 70 lbs on domestic flights, 2 free checked bags of 70 lbs for international flights (3 on any flight if traveling in business, first, or Polaris)
- Increased Saver Award availability in economy on United
- Reduced award ticket fees
- Discounted membership in CLEAR for $109 so you can breeze through airport security
- Hertz Five Star status (register here)
- All Silver benefits plus:
- Complimentary?Economy Plus seats at booking
- Complimentary?upgrades 48 hours prior to departure?(subject to availability)
- Free same-day flight change (subject to availability)
- 2 free checked bag of 70 lbs on domestic flights, 3 free checked bags of 70 lbs for international flights (3 on any flight if traveling in business, first, or Polaris)
- United Club access when traveling internationally
- Star Alliance Gold?status for access to partner lounges, even on domestic travel (excludes United?Club)
- Marriott Gold Status with the RewardsPlus program (register here)
- All Gold?benefits plus:
- Complimentary?upgrades 72?hours prior to departure?(subject to availability)
- 2 Regional Premier Upgrade (RPU) certificates per year, applicable to domestic and limited short-distance international flights
- 3?free checked bags of 70 lbs on any flight
- Increased Saver Award availability in premium cabins?on United
- Award fee waivers up to 60 days prior to travel
- Hertz President’s Circle status (register here)
- All Platinum benefits plus:
- Complimentary?upgrades 96?hours prior to departure?(subject to availability)
- 4?Regional Premier Upgrade (RPU) certificates per year
- 6 Global Premier Upgrade (GPU) certificates per year (subject to fare class restrictions on international routes – cheapest economy fares not eligible)
- 1 GPU?for every 25,000 PQM or 30 PQS after reaching Premier 1K status (no additional RPU)
- Complimentary award change and redeposit
- Free drinks and snacks when in economy on United
- Free membership to CLEAR so you can breeze through security
See the full line-up of benefits?for all the details and benefit terms.
You’ll have plenty of ways to earn United miles between flights and credit card partnerships.
Extra miles can be earned through MileagePlus?credit card spending and activity?with MileagePlus?partners. Chase offers several co-branded credit cards with United that can help you earn United miles.
You can also transfer points from Chase Ultimate Rewards, which transfer to United at a 1:1 ratio. Because cards that earn Ultimate Rewards often have very lucrative bonus categories, you can often earn the most United miles using these cards.
Time to 瓜子的功效与作用spend those hard earned miles! On United, all award travel is booked one-way for flexibility, so you can book a different award type or even class of service on your outbound and return flights.
You can even purchase only a one-way ticket if there are one-way sale fares. This is especially true for international travel, since international origin one-way tickets are usually cheaper than U.S. origin tickets.
United provides an award chart for their destinations that is helpful for planning out your travel.
New in 2019, United is testing new dymanic pricing, with awards as low as 5,000 miles one-way. Award prices are still capped to the maximums in the award chart.
MileagePlus is the name of?the?United loyalty or frequent flyer program. By joining the program, you get access to a number of additional benefits through elite status, reward tickets, and more.
Elite status tiers in the program are called Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Premier 1K.
Benefits include priority check in and boarding, free checked bags, priority security lines, lounge access and discounts, complimentary upgrades, seat upgrades, and more.
You’ll earn a higher status by achieving a certain number of qualifying miles or segments combined with total spending.
Miles can be redeemed for cheap flights, or for other awards through United’s rewards portal.
To find this, you can either log in to your account, use the “forgot my password” tool to get another login email sent to you, find your membership card, or call customer service.
You can sign up for a MileagePlus account here.
Yes, miles can be transferred to other MileagePlus members. Rather than “transferring” them to other airline partners, you can simply use them to book award flights with any Star Alliance partner.
You can sign in to United MileagePlus here.
United Airlines is part of the 瓜子的功效与作用Star Alliance. This means you can travel on airlines such as Air Canada, Air China, Brussels Airlines, and Singapore Airlines.
You can reach MileagePlus via phone at 1-800-421-4655.
United MileagePlus miles no longer expire.
In some cases, points can take up to 6-8 weeks to post.
MileagePlus points can be redeemed for different values depending on the flight. Values can be anywhere from $0.015 to $0.025 per point or more.
Yes, United has 4 different MileagePlus credit cards at this time.
Currently, we have reviews posted for the United ExplorerSM Card?and the?Chase United MileagePlus? Explorer Business Card.
Soon we will add the Chase United MileagePlus? Club Card?and the Chase United MileagePlus? Club Business Card.
You can also use all?Ultimate Rewards cards to earn and transfer points to United Airlines.
瓜子的功效与作用Disclaimer:瓜子的功效与作用 Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.