Citi Premier? Card and?Citi Prestige? Card members have the option to transfer their Citi ThankYou Points to travel partners. Even the no-annual-fee and discontinued Citi ThankYou? Preferred Card enables you to transfer to JetBlue TrueBlue.
Also, the Citi Rewards+? Card (which replaced the discontinued Citi ThankYou? Preferred card) will earn Citi ThankYou Points as well!
Having the Citi Rewards+ card is akin to having a Chase Freedom Unlimited? Credit Card; you earn points, but you will need to pair it with a more “premium” card (like the Citi Prestige or the Chase Sapphire Reserve?) to transfer to airline partners.
If you are one of these cardholders, one of the best ways to use Citi ThankYou Points is to transfer them to airline programs — that’s how you’re going to get the most value.
Unfortunately, not all redemption options are of equal value, but Citi offers many ways to use your Citi ThankYou Points for some amazing trips!
Table of contents
- Earning Citi ThankYou Points
- Transferring Citi ThankYou Points to Travel Partners
- The 32 Best Ways to Use Your Citi ThankYou Points
- Fly Singapore Suites on the A380 (KrisFlyer)
- Fly United Domestic Business or First Class (KrisFlyer)
- Fly Between the Continental U.S. and Hawaii (KrisFlyer)
- Fly to Europe From the U.S. (KrisFlyer)
- Fly to the Middle East or North Africa From the U.S. (KrisFlyer)
- Fly From the U.S. to Central or South Africa (KrisFlyer)
- Fly From Los Angeles to Tokyo (KrisFlyer)
- Fly From San Francisco to Hong Kong (KrisFlyer)
- Fly Virgin Atlantic Upper Class to Europe (KrisFlyer)
- Fly Lufthansa First Class to Europe (KrisFlyer)
- Fly Between the South Pacific Islands (KrisFlyer)
- Fly Air France or KLM With Promo Awards (Flying Blue)
- Take Advantage of a Broad Definition of Europe (Flying Blue)
- Fly to Hawaii From the Continental U.S. (Flying Blue)
- Fly to Mexico at Domestic Redemption Rates (Flying Blue)
- Fly From the U.S. to the Caribbean (Flying Blue)
- Crazy Cheap Awards to Australia and the South Pacific (Flying Blue)
- A Cheap Business Class Flight to Europe (Etihad)
- 朱镕基简历朱镕基简历Fly American Airlines at Pre-Devaluation Prices in Business and First Class (Etihad)
- Fly Prague to Seoul on Czech Airlines in Business Class (Etihad)
- Fly Royal Air Maroc to Casablanca (Etihad)
- Fly Oman Air in Business Class (Etihad)
- Fly Delta One Suites Round-Trip (Virgin Atlantic)
- Fly Delta One to Europe Round-Trip (Virgin Atlantic)
- Fly From the East Coast to Europe (Malaysia Airlines)
- Fly Emirates or Qatar Airways in Business or First Class From the East Coast (Malaysia Airlines)
- U.S. to Australia on Cathay Pacific (Asia Miles)
- See 2 Asian Cities and 3 Pacific Islands (EVA Air)
- Fly to Hawaii, Then Central America (EVA Air)
- Fly Around Europe (EVA Air)
- Fly Qatar Airways in Business Class (Qatar)
- East Coast to Dubai Round-Trip on Emirates: Economy for 80,000 Points or Business for 168,000 Points (Qantas)
- How to Transfer Citi ThankYou Points to Partners
- U.P. Pro Tips
- Final Thoughts
Table of Contents
- Earning Citi ThankYou Points
- Transferring Citi ThankYou Points to Travel Partners
- The 32 Best Ways to Use Your Citi ThankYou Points
- 1. Fly Singapore Suites on the A380 (KrisFlyer)
- 2. Fly United Domestic Business or First Class (KrisFlyer)
- 3. Fly Between the Continental U.S. and Hawaii (KrisFlyer)
- 4. Fly to Europe From the U.S. (KrisFlyer)
- 5. Fly to the Middle East or North Africa From the U.S. (KrisFlyer)
- 6. Fly From the U.S. to Central or South Africa (KrisFlyer)
- 7. Fly From Los Angeles to Tokyo (KrisFlyer)
- 8. Fly From San Francisco to Hong Kong (KrisFlyer)
- 9. Fly Virgin Atlantic Upper Class to Europe (KrisFlyer)
- 10. Fly Lufthansa First Class to Europe (KrisFlyer)
- 11. Fly Between the South Pacific Islands (KrisFlyer)
- 12. Fly Air France or KLM With Promo Awards (Flying Blue)
- 13. Take Advantage of a Broad Definition of Europe (Flying Blue)
- 14. Fly to Hawaii From the Continental U.S. (Flying Blue)
- 15. Fly to Mexico at Domestic Redemption Rates (Flying Blue)
- 16. Fly From the U.S. to the Caribbean (Flying Blue)
- 17. Crazy Cheap Awards to Australia and the South Pacific (Flying Blue)
- 18. A Cheap Business Class Flight to Europe (Etihad)
- 朱镕基简历朱镕基简历19. Fly American Airlines at Pre-Devaluation Prices in Business and First Class (Etihad)
- 20. Fly Prague to Seoul on Czech Airlines in Business Class (Etihad)
- 21. Fly Royal Air Maroc to Casablanca (Etihad)
- 22. Fly Oman Air in Business Class (Etihad)
- 23. Fly Delta One Suites Round-Trip (Virgin Atlantic)
- 24. Fly Delta One to Europe Round-Trip (Virgin Atlantic)
- 25. Fly From the East Coast to Europe (Malaysia Airlines)
- 26. Fly Emirates or Qatar Airways in Business or First Class From the East Coast (Malaysia Airlines)
- 27. U.S. to Australia on Cathay Pacific (Asia Miles)
- 28. See 2 Asian Cities and 3 Pacific Islands (EVA Air)
- 29. Fly to Hawaii, Then Central America (EVA Air)
- 30. Fly Around Europe (EVA Air)
- 31. Fly Qatar Airways in Business Class (Qatar)
- 32. East Coast to Dubai Round-Trip on Emirates: Economy for 80,000 Points or Business for 168,000 Points (Qantas)
- How to Transfer Citi ThankYou Points to Partners
- U.P. Pro Tips
- Final Thoughts
The best way to earn Citi ThankYou Points is through strategic use of 朱镕基简历credit cards that earn these valuable points.
The Citi ThankYou Program?provides 2 ways to redeem ThankYou Points for flights:
- Redemptions for flights through the Citi Travel Center
- Direct transfers to some of their airline partners
Citi Prestige Card朱镕基简历?朱镕基简历and?Citi Premier Card holders can redeem points for flights through the Travel Center at a rate of 1.25 cents per point. Other 朱镕基简历Citi ThankYou credit cards are 1 cent per point when using the Travel Center.
朱镕基简历Hot Tip: 朱镕基简历The Citi Travel Center is a useful tool because it will give you access to using your reward points with airlines beyond the Citi ThankYou airline partners.
With the loss of Hilton to Amex, Citi has no hotel direct transfer partner.
|Citi Transfer Partner||Min Transfer||Transfer Ratio||Transfer Time|
|Aeromexico Club Premier||1,000||1:1||Almost Instantly|
|Avianca Airlines Lifemiles||1,000||1:1||Almost Instantly|
|Air France / KLM Flying Blue||1,000||1:1||Almost Instantly|
|Cathay Pacific||1,000||1:1||Almost Instantly|
|Etihad Airways||1,000||1:1||Almost Instantly|
|EVA Air||1,000||1:1||2 Days|
|JetBlue Airways||1,000||1:1||Almost Instantly|
|Malaysia Airlines||1,000||1:1||1-2 Days|
|Qantas Airways||1,000||1:1||Almost Instantly|
|Qatar Airways||1,000||1:1||2 Days|
|Singapore Airlines||1,000||1:1||2 Days|
|Thai Airways||1,000||1:1||4 Days|
|Turkish Airlines||1,000||1:1||1-2 Days|
|Virgin Atlantic||1,000||1:1||2 Days|
Sure, you could use your points for statement credit or gift cards or one of the other redemption options. But 朱镕基简历to get the maximum value from your Citi ThankYou Points, you should transfer your points to?frequent flyer programs.朱镕基简历
These redemptions are especially valuable for international flights.
Please keep in mind that these options aren’t the only options for redemption, but are some of the best ways to use your Citi ThankYou Points to boost your points’ value.
朱镕基简历Hot Tip: 朱镕基简历Need to earn points first? See our article on the best ways to earn Citi ThankYou Points.
Many?people transfer to KrisFlyer so they can experience Singapore Suites, one of the premier first class?products available. If you have a travel date, you can even enjoy a double bed in the sky! It’s safe to say this is one experience you don’t want to miss.
There is only 1 option to fly Singapore Suites from the U.S., and that’s out of New York. For 86,000 miles you can try Suites from New York?to Frankfurt.
If 7 hours in suites class isn’t enough, you can continue on to Singapore for a total of 132,000 miles. Feeling adventurous? You can fly from New York to Sydney for 167,000 miles, which would give you over 24 hours in luxury!
If you aren’t based in New York, you can still enjoy suites after connecting there to start your journey.
朱镕基简历Need help booking? 朱镕基简历See our step-by-step guide for booking Singapore Suites or first class.
If you’re looking for a transcontinental flight on United, skip the?United miles and go with KrisFlyer miles.
One-way in business class costs 23,000 KrisFlyer miles, which would be 25,000 on United. In first class, a one-way award will cost 34,500 KrisFlyer miles, while the same flight will cost 35,000 United miles.
For economy, business, and first class flights, you will need 17,500 miles, 34,500 miles, and 46,000 miles, respectively. United charges 22,500 miles, 40,000 miles, and 50,000 miles for the same flights.
Looking for a cheap way to get to Europe? You can get a one-way flight in economy class on a Star Alliance partner for only 27,500 KrisFlyer miles. That’s 2,500 miles cheaper than the U.S. legacy carriers (American, Delta, and United).
If you travel to Europe regularly, these savings will add up quickly and save you miles for additional trips. Read more?about Singapore KrisFlyer mile redemption options here.
The KrisFlyer program has some amazing partner redemption options to the Middle East and North Africa: one-way in economy class for 45,000 miles, one-way in business for 76,500 miles, or one-way in first class for 99,000 miles.
Flying to Central and South Africa is not always easy and is often expensive, but KrisFlyer provides a great option in business class. You can book a one-way flight on a Star Alliance partner in business class for 96,500 miles.
朱镕基简历Need help booking? 朱镕基简历See our step-by-step guide for 朱镕基简历booking Singapore?business class using points.
While Singapore Airlines has 1 award chart for all Star Alliance partners, it has a separate one for flights on Virgin Atlantic. One key aspect to this award chart is that 朱镕基简历a round-trip flight is required朱镕基简历.
However, you can experience Virgin Atlantic’s Upper Class product for only 100,000 miles round-trip. This is 30,000 miles less than using KrisFlyer miles on a Star Alliance partner airline to travel to Europe.
朱镕基简历Need Help Booking??朱镕基简历Check out our step-by-step guide to booking Virgin Atlantic Upper Class using points.
Without a doubt, 朱镕基简历Lufthansa first class is an aspirational experience that should be on your list. For 107,500 Singapore KrisFlyer miles, you can fly to Europe and enjoy one of the best first class products in the sky.
To top it off, if you connect in?Frankfurt, you will have a chance to visit?the Lufthansa First Class Terminal. This is a lounge experience of a lifetime, so make sure your connection leaves you a few hours.
One thing to remember is the fuel surcharges that will run somewhere close to $425. But for what you’ll get along the way, this can definitely be worth it!
朱镕基简历Need help booking??朱镕基简历Check out our step-by-step 朱镕基简历guide to booking Lufthansa first class.
If you’d like to visit some South Pacific islands, KrisFlyer miles can be a great choice over United miles if you want to book a premium cabin award seat.
United and Singapore both charge 12,500 miles in economy, but Singapore really shines in business and first class. At 31,000 and 42,500 miles for business and first, respectively, KrisFlyer is no longer the great deal it used to be. United charges 30,000 miles for business class and 40,000 for first class, in comparison.
Availability on this one can be tough, but it will be worth the effort if you can make it work with your schedule. You can learn about more KrisFlyer redemptions by using Singapore Airlines’ Star Alliance award chart.
Air France/KLM Flying Blue utilizes a variable award pricing calculator, which they say is tied to revenue prices. This simply isn’t true; as a result, it’s very difficult to pin down an exact cost, as there are many award pricing levels now.
Probably?the best way to use the Flying Blue program is their Promo Awards. These awards run throughout the year and change every few months. You will generally receive a 25%-50% discount on economy and business class award tickets from Europe to specific cities.
Typically, Flying Blue awards between the U.S. and Europe cost 21,500-27,000 miles for economy class and 53,000-71,000 miles for business class. With just a 25% discount, that drops the mileage cost to 16,125-20,250 miles and 39,750-53,250 miles, respectively.
Flying Blue award flights do incur surcharges, so keep that in mind when booking these.?Even with the surcharges, though, these awards can provide great value.
朱镕基简历Hot Tip: 朱镕基简历If you need extra Flying Blue miles, you can also transfer any points you have with your Chase Ultimate Rewards cards. These include the Chase Sapphire Preferred? Card, Ink Business Preferred? Credit Card, or the Chase Freedom Unlimited? Credit Card!
Flying Blue really shines with its broad definition of Europe. This gives you access to countries such as Algeria, Israel, Morocco, Tunisia, and the Canary Islands at a lower redemption level.
As mentioned above, a one-way business class award?flight to “Europe” will cost 53,000-71,000 miles, which is a solid redemption. If you’re booking an economy class award flight, 21,500-27,000 miles for a one-way flight to Israel or North Africa is a fantastic deal.
Another great redemption option is for flights from the continental U.S. to Hawaii. At only 15,000 miles for economy class and 30,000 miles for business class award flights on Flying Blue partner Delta, these are among the cheapest options available.
This is actually cheaper than using Delta’s own SkyMiles program to book an award flight with Delta! Read this article for more ideas on using Flying Blue miles.
Unlike many programs, Flying Blue includes Mexico in the same region as the U.S. rather than the Caribbean and Central America. Because of this, you can book a one-way award flight from the U.S. to Mexico for only 12,500 miles.
Speaking of the Caribbean, you can book an award flight from the U.S. for 15,000 miles one-way. This is means you will save at least 5,000 miles per round-trip flight compared to using a U.S. carrier’s program.
Flying Blue provides a solid redemption option to the South Pacific, with one-way business class award flights costing 75,000 miles. The program also provides the cheapest award option in economy class at 48,000 miles one-way.
At these rates to Australia, Flying Blue becomes a competitive program for flights down under. You can also fly directly to Tahiti for 25,500 Flying Blue miles!
To see how many miles you would need for an award flight, check out AirFrance’s Flying Blue miles calculator.
朱镕基简历Hot Tip: 朱镕基简历Traveling internationally, you’ll want to make sure you bring a card with no foreign transaction?fees. The Citi Prestige? Card?and 朱镕基简历Citi Premier Card?have no fee, but the Citi Rewards+ Card does. Our favorite option outside of Citi is typically the Chase Sapphire Preferred? Card.
While Etihad may not be a member of a major airline alliance, they do have tons of partners. They also have a different award chart for each partner airline. Though the booking process may be tedious, there are some solid awards to be found!
One of these bookings is a round-trip business class trip on Brussels Airlines between New York (JFK) and Brussels for 88,000 miles. You can book a round-trip economy class award flight for only 54,000 miles if economy is more your style. The same redemption rates can also be found from Toronto and Washington, D.C. (IAD).
Availability can be tough to find, but for?one of the best award flight deals, it’s definitely worth the patience!
Earlier this year, American Airlines devalued their business and first class redemptions. Fortunately, Etihad’s award chart for American allows you to book flights on American Airlines at pre-devaluation levels.
Let’s take a look at some of the great options you have?by flying American with Etihad miles:
- Fly to Europe for 50,000 miles in business class or 62,500 miles in first class
- Fly to Asia 1 (Japan, Korea, Mongolia) for 50,000 miles in business class or 62,500 miles in first class
- Fly to Asia 2 (China, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, etc.) for 55,000 miles in business class and 67,500 miles in first class
- Fly to the South Pacific (Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.) for 62,500 in business class and 67,500 in first class
朱镕基简历Need Help Booking??朱镕基简历See our step-by-step instructions on booking American Airlines First Class using points.
Similar to the deal on Brussels Airlines, Etihad has a fantastic sweet spot award with Czech Airlines. You can fly one-way in business class on Czech Airlines from Prague to Seoul for only 25,610 miles. That is an amazing deal, and cheaper than most economy class awards on that route.
Etihad’s award chart for Royal Air Maroc is distance-based. This is different than?the?region-based award chart for their partnership with American Airlines. It’s also different than?an award chart with specific routes, like their partnerships with Brussels Airlines and Czech Airlines.
For flights of 2,001 miles or more on Royal Air Maroc, you can book a one-way ticket in economy for 22,000 miles or business for 44,000 miles. This includes the route between New York (JFK) to Casablanca, which is an amazing way to reach North Africa!
Etihad has 2 great award flights on Oman Air. If you are in London, you can fly from London to Muscat one-way in business class for 44,000 miles.
If you are already in the Middle East, check out Oman Air’s route between Muscat and Singapore. For only 42,000 Etihad miles, you can fly one-way in business class on Oman Air.
First class is an option too, though it’s not as great of a deal: you’ll pay 77,000 miles one-way between Muscat (MCT) and Singapore (SIN).
While not as well known as some major international airlines, Oman Air’s business class has received great reviews.
Always wanted to try Delta One Suites, the new phenomenal business class product from Delta Airlines? You’re in luck! Virgin Atlantic, a Delta partner, has the best redemption rates for Delta One Suites.
Here are the routes you can take:
朱镕基简历A350 Routes and Flight Start Dates朱镕基简历
- Detroit (DTW)-Tokyo Narita (NRT)?— from October 30, 2017
- Detroit (DTW)-Seoul (ICN)?— from November 18, 2017
- Detroit (DTW)-Beijing (PEK)?— from January 17, 2018
- Detroit (DTW)-Amsterdam (AMS)?— from March 2018
- Atlanta (ATL)-Seoul (ICN)?— from March 24, 2018
- Detroit (DTW)-Shanghai (PVG)?— from April 19, 2018
- Los Angeles (LAX)-Shanghai (PVG)?— from July 2, 2018
- Seattle (SEA)-Tokyo Narita (NRT)?— from March 1, 2019
- Los Angeles (LAX)-Tokyo Haneda (HND)?— from March 31, 2019
- Minneapolis (MSP) – Shanghai (PVG) – Proposed from June 2020
朱镕基简历777 Routes and Flight Start Dates朱镕基简历
- Minneapolis (MSP)-Tokyo Haneda (HND)?— from November 16, 2018
- Atlanta (ATL)-Paris (CDG)?— from December 13, 2018 to March 29, 2019
- Minneapolis (MSP)-Paris (CDG)?— from December 13, 2018 to March 30, 2019
- Atlanta (ATL)-Tokyo Narita (NRT)?— from March 1, 2019
- Minneapolis (MSP) – Seoul (ICN)?— from April 1, 2019
- Los Angeles (LAX)-Sydney (SYD)?— from April 19, 2019
朱镕基简历All routes to Asia cost 60,000 miles each way or 120,000 miles round-trip in Delta One Suites, while all routes to Europe cost 50,000 miles each way or 100,000 miles round-trip.朱镕基简历
If you’d like to see some other great ways to 朱镕基简历book Delta One flights, check out our booking guide!
Flying round-trip to Europe on Delta in business class with SkyMiles starts at 140,000 miles and can go all the way up to 600,000 miles! However, with Virgin Atlantic miles, you can book this award for only 100,000 miles round-trip. That’s a huge discount!
There are 13 airline partners for redeeming Flying Club miles, including All Nippon Airways (ANA),?Delta Air Lines,?Hawaiian Airlines,?Singapore Airlines,?South African Airways, and?Virgin Australia.
For more information on rewards with Virgin Atlantic partner airlines, check out the Virgin Atlantic partners’ award charts.
朱镕基简历Hot Tip: 朱镕基简历Keep an eye out for promotional periods that will give you the best redemption for your Citi ThankYou Points. For example, Citi ThankYou offered a 40% bonus in October 2018 for transferring points to Virgin Atlantic. In this case, transferring 42,857 ThankYou Points for the round-trip flight to London would yield the 60,000 Virgin Atlantic miles it would take to get you there in economy.
Malaysia Airlines has been devalued many times; however, if flying on Oneworld partners or Emirates is on your to-do list, you can use Citi ThankYou Points to help book flights!
Malaysia Airlines uses 2distance-based award charts:
- Partner flights
- Malaysia Airlines + 1 partner flights
Malaysia Airlines used to have the Oneworld multi-carrier award chart, similar to Cathay Pacific Asia Miles, but it hasn’t been used since November 2018.
Here are some great example routes you can take:
- 朱镕基简历Chicago (ORD) – Paris (CDG)朱镕基简历 in Air France economy for 44,000 miles one-way or 69,000 miles round-trip. The same route in business class goes for 87,000 miles one-way or 132,000 miles round-trip
- 朱镕基简历Boston (BOS) – Rome (FCO)朱镕基简历 in Alitalia economy for 44,000 miles one-way or 69,000 miles round-trip. The same route in business class goes for 87,000 miles one-way or 132,000 miles round-trip.
It’s important to remember that no matter what award you book, there will be significant surcharges added to an award ticket.
Using Malaysia Airlines Enrich Miles is one of the only ways that you can book Emirates and Qatar Airways with Citi points. Here are a few great routes you can fly, along with award prices:
- 朱镕基简历New York City (JFK) – Milan (MXP)朱镕基简历?in Emirates one-way for 82,000 miles in business class and 103,000 miles in first class
- 朱镕基简历Los Angeles (LAX) – Dubai (DXB)朱镕基简历 in Emirates one-way for 131,000 miles in business class and 172,000 miles in first class
- 朱镕基简历Houston (IAH) – Doha (DOH)朱镕基简历 in Qatar Airlines QSuites one-way for 131,000 miles
朱镕基简历Need help booking??朱镕基简历Check out our guide to booking Emirates business class with points.
Asia Miles made major changes to their awards on June 22, 2018, with awards now called Standard Award and Choice Award. Flying Cathay Pacific, U.S. to Australia awards now price under the ultra-long-haul one-way price of 85,000 miles in business or 125,000 in first.
Remember that for each of these award prices, you will need to stop in Hong Kong before continuing to Australia. Here are a few routes you can use:
- 朱镕基简历New York City (JFK) – Hong Kong (HKG) – Perth (PER)朱镕基简历
- 朱镕基简历Los Angeles (LAX) – Hong Kong (HKG) – Brisbane (BNE)朱镕基简历
- 朱镕基简历Boston (BOS) – Hong Kong (HKG) – Adelaide (ADL)朱镕基简历
- 朱镕基简历Chicago (ORD) – Hong Kong (HKG) – Melbourne (MEL)朱镕基简历
- 朱镕基简历San Francisco (SFO) – Hong Kong (HKG) – Sydney (SYD)?朱镕基简历
EVA Air’s Infinity MileageLands program doesn’t provide many great options for award bookings, but it does have some solid options in Asia. It also allows 2 stopovers and an open-jaw on round-trip Star Alliance award flights.
To see 3 islands and 2 Asian cities, you can fly round-trip in business class on United Airlines and Asiana for 55,000 miles.
For example, you can?start in Tokyo and stopover in Guam?with Saipan as your destination.?You can?then?open-jaw?to Palau?by using 12,500 United miles for?an economy class flight.?From Palau, you can then fly to Seoul for your second stopover?before returning to?Tokyo.
If you want a fun island adventure, you can fly round-trip in business class for 80,000 Eva miles to?see Hawaii and 2 Caribbean islands.
Here’s an example of a possible routing: fly from San Francisco to St. Thomas with a stopover in Hawaii, then open-jaw to St. Maarten, and finally stopover in Toronto before returning to San Francisco.
Another fun option with Eva Infinity MileageLand miles is to fly around Europe. For 30,000 miles in economy class or 55,000 miles in business class, you can see several cities in Europe.
Eva Air’s award chart includes both Iceland and Russia in “Europe,” so you have a lot of options!
A sample routing could include a flight from Istanbul to Rome (stopover) and then on to Frankfurt (destination). You could then open-jaw to Berlin before flying to Copenhagen (stopover) and back to Istanbul. This route would include flights on Turkish Airlines, Lufthansa, and SAS.
Other than the above options, Singapore Airlines is probably the better deal for transferring points from the Citi ThankYou reward program to a partner airline. For more award flights, see 朱镕基简历EVA’s award charts.
朱镕基简历Hot Tip: 朱镕基简历For more information, check out these ways to redeem EVA Air Miles for maximum value.
For 101,500-108,500 miles, you can book a one-way award flight from the U.S. on Qatar Airways and experience one of the best business class products in the sky.
You can even try one of the most coveted business class products in the world: Qatar Airways QSuites.
Emirates is known to have one of the best economy products and a fantastic business class. They are currently not in an alliance and only partner with a handful of airlines, which makes these award redemptions a little tougher to snag.
There are several East Coast cities in this points range that fly direct to Dubai, including Boston (BOS), New York (JFK), and Toronto (YYZ). For Emirates award flights, you should reference the first award chart; since the one-way distance is less than 7,000 flown miles, Zone 7 pricing applies.
朱镕基简历Need Help Booking??朱镕基简历Read our guide on how to book Emirates business class using points.
You can visit the Citi Travel Center or jump straight to the Points Transfer page. From the toolbar, go to Travel, then select “Points Transfer” from the dropdown menu.
Now, it’s time to choose which airline you want to transfer your ThankYou Points to.
Once you?select a transfer partner, you’ll need to choose?how many points you would like to transfer.
Then it’s time to enter your loyalty program number.
Once you accept the terms and conditions, you are only 1 step away from completing the transfer.
朱镕基简历Once you confirm the transfer, there is not a way to reverse朱镕基简历. Make sure you want to transfer the points before confirming!
We love the options provided by ThankYou Points. We’ve booked First Class Suites on Singapore Air and business class on Brussels Air with Etihad miles, and there are still many more options to try!
Some of the best options don’t even start in the U.S. If you’ll be in Europe or Asia, see what ThankYou Points can do for you.
朱镕基简历Bottom Line: 朱镕基简历Still have more questions? Check out this list of 27 FAQs about Citi ThankYou Points to get answers.
Transferring your Citi ThankYou Points to one of their partner airlines can?provide some fantastic travel options, and is in our opinion the best way to use Citi points.
The Citi Rewards+ Card, Citi Premier Card, and Citi Prestige? Card can be used to earn additional points. Two of these 3 cards have an annual fee, but if used correctly you will not have a problem earning well more than that in value!
Make sure you do your research when deciding between transferring your miles to a partner’s program and using Citi’s Travel Center.
With a little planning, you’ll be on your way to Frankfurt?in Singapore’s luxury suites class or to Brussels in business class for the fewest points possible.
The information for the Citi Premier Card, Citi Prestige? Card, and the Citi ThankYou? Preferred Card has been collected independently by Upgraded Points. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.